(intro techno music) – Hello – Here we go! What’s up? – How’s it going?
– How are you? Long time no see. – Yeah, I know. How’s it going? – Good. – Ooh. (stomach rumbles) – Are you okay babe? – I feel like my stomach’s a little off. – You gassy? – Yeah, I feel like I gotta a lot of gas. – Oh. – Maybe you just need to fart. – What?
– Maybe. (man farts) – Okay, well, let it out. – Yeah, it feels good. – You guys are comfortable
with each other. – We’ve been dating so
long now, it’s like, we don’t have any boundaries. – Yeah, we just look at each
other like real human beings. (sniffing noise) – Oh babe, I think your pits
might be a little stinky. – I didn’t put on deodorant. – Yep, little stinky. (girl laughs) Am I little stinky? – You can’t. – [Blonde Girl Voiceover] Wow,
yeah, no that is comfortable. – Isn’t that nice? – Yeah, sure
– Mhmm. Yeah. Ewww. – You can never really get the
back pimples good yourself. – This one’s angry. – Ouch! – Got him.
– Nice job. – Teamwork
– Teamwork – You can’t just do that
in front of other people. – Dak, Dak, Dak, we’re just human beings. (heartfelt music)
– Human beings that get yeast infections. – [Male Voiceover] Human
beings who have sex even though one of us
might be on our period. – Yeah, we know it’s you. – Human beings who have a
weird thing on their balls, and they don’t know what that
is, so they talk about it. – Human beings that enjoy a
delicious plate of placenta. – [Blonde Girl Voiceover]
Wait, who’s baby? – Human beings that are sore from fucking. Like, my dick hurts. – My ya ya hurts. – Wow.
– Why are we letting them still list all this stuff? – And sometimes it happens
cuz you can’t get off, even though we’re trying really hard. – Which makes for raw genitals. – Okay! Whatever. Sorry I even brought, what are you doing? – Phew, it’s change time. – I pooped. (techno thump) – Hi, it’s Zac from College
Humor, thanks for watching. You can click here to subscribe, or click here for some other fun stuff. You can also screen shot
me and turn me into a meme with one of the following poses. (steady drum tempo) Let me know how that goes.