[Episode 23 – Sick Day] Ladies, gentlemen, and otherwise, my sister says I’m “too sick to film,” but to her I say- I need to lie down. – Gross, Fred! Hi! So I know I haven’t filmed anything in two whole weeks. The semester got really busy. Anyway, turns out my certified useless brother thought it was a good idea to walk to Stone Court last week in the pouring rain with no umbrella or raincoat or anything.
– Shush! – Anyway, he came back shivering like crazy. I’m sure he has a fever, but he won’t let me take his temperature. He probably has some sort of flu or something.
– Do not! Flu not! Ooh, that’s good. Throwing up now! I have an idea. Hey Thomas, my ridiculous brother has come down with some sort of flu and he’s refusing to go to the health center, so I was thinking, since you’re practically a doctor already, maybe you could come over and see what you think? Smiley face. Brilliant, right?
– What’s brilliant? – Me! I’ve decided to invite Thomas Lydgate over to help me take care of you! – End me. – Shhhhh.
– Fight me, Rosy! – Thomas! It’s so nice to see you!
– You too. You look stunning, as always.
– Thank you! You know I’m almost glad Fred’s got the flu if it means I get to see more of you. – I can hear you! – What does that bracelet mean? Or is it just a hair scrunchie? – Hair scrunchie. – It’s very pretty.
– Thanks. Where’s your watch from? – My dad gave it to me. – Wow, it’s very professional.
– Thanks. [DRAMATIC COUGH] – No! I dislike you.