Help! Somebody! Please help us! Please help my brother! Help him, please! Miss Sophia? – Help!
– What happened to him? Put him down here. Please help him! Watch the head. What happened? I don’t know! He’s feverish. Did you give
him some medicine? We don’t have any
medicines, Mia. – We don’t have any medicine.
– Hang on. We need to bring his body
temperature down. We need to take him
to the hospital! But we don’t have money! We’ll take him to a public
hospital then. Atan, please call
a tricycle! Hurry! He needs to see a doctor.
This is serious! Watch out for mosquitoes! Make sure you won’t
get bitten! There’s an epidemic coming! – Help!
– Nurse? Nurse! – Somebody help us!
– Nurse! Please help us! – We have a patient!
– Help! Sorry, but we can’t
accommodate you. Mister, this won’t take long.
It’s only one patient. It’s better for you to go
to another hospital. – Please help us, mister!
– Come on. There must be a vacant– I’m sorry, ma’am.
I’m just following orders. – Mister, please…
– Even if you insist, the doctors won’t be able
to accommodate you. Have mercy. – We’ll stay over here then.
– There are many patients. We’ll place him in a chair. Maybe it’s best if you
wait over there– Mister, we’ll just let him
rest here for a bit. – Have mercy on him.
– Okay. Thank you. Thank you, Mia. Wait here, Miss Sophia. Thank you. – …who are rushed–
– Miss! We haven’t– I want to ask something. Is the situation not critical
enough for you? A lot of people are
getting sick! This isn’t just an
ordinary illness! We really need help! – Hey.
– What’s your name, ma’am? – Oh? It’s Mia.
– Mia Agbayani. – What do you mean by…
– You know her? – She’s my daughter.
– …spreading? Miss Agbayani,
we’re live on air. Have you seen this pest? It’s much worse.
We’ll have an epidemic something about it! Where did she learn
all of this?! Did Tina tell her anything
before she died?! – I don’t know, Dad.
– That’s it?! You don’t know?! Then you’re a piece of– – Keep an eye on that woman.
– Yes, Dad. Looks like your daughter
is a person of interest in Cristina Capili’s case. But she died in an
accident, right? – She got hit by a jeepney.
– We need to be careful! Your daughter transferred
Capili to another hospital. Mia was running after her
when the jeepney hit her. So, sorry about this, old man. If there’s a foul play and
your daughter gets involved, I’m going to do my job.
It’s nothing personal. Sir, General Domingo
wants to see you. Please, you have to
believe me! There’s a new dengue virus!
We all need to be careful! Mia! Come here! Come here. What is it? Look at this.
Have you seen this? Your interview has reached
more than 500,000 views. You went viral online. A new strain? Where did you learn
that, ma’am? People are so harsh
these days. Just ignore them.
We both know the truth anyway. The epidemic is happening. Before Cristina died, she was already afflicted
with the disease. Those articles we saw in the
flashlight are all connected. But have you forgotten… …it’ll end with your death? This is not just about me. Other people’s lives
are in danger. That’s why we have to stop
this from escalating. You think you’ll find answers
at Jacinto Pharmaceuticals? I don’t know. But that’s all I got for now.