(fast paced electronic beeping) – Oh my God, oh my freaking God. – Oh, Jesus, what do you want? – The meme I posted this
morning got 200 thousand likes. – This got 200 thousand likes? – Yes.
– Good job, very cool Katie. – Trav, it’s a little bit more than cool. I just went viral, baby. I’m about to be famous. (loud blow horn) – Hey, stop, stop doing that. You’re not gonna get famous
off of one meme, okay. – Aquafina got her start when she went viral on YouTube. And now she’s in big big movies that’s literally about to be me. – But she had a really successful song. She didn’t just post a picture one time. – Okay, look I am going
to try so hard to say this as nicely as possible, I am too (bleep) big for you (bleep) and you fake (beep) okay. Eat my (beep), I hope you all burn in hell you sons of (beep). – That’s as nicely as possible? – Honestly, yeah, so you’re welcome. – What do you expect to happen now that you had one stupid meme do well? – In the next couple of days I
will be receiving phone calls left and right as agents managers, televisions executives and movie moguls try to sign me. – You have no idea how
this industry works. – And there we have it. I just received my very
first Twitter direct message. Okay, the proof is in the pudding. – That was your first DM ever? – Yes, they’re starting
to pour in almost, okay. It’s about to become overwhelming for me. I definitely need my
own personal assistant. – Okay, cool well it sounds
like you have a busy day lined up Katie, I think we should probably, what, get back to work? Right, we are at work. – Ah, holy fudge. Beloved prankster Stevo from MTV’s Jackass just gave it a like. – Beloved prankster.
– This has officially infiltrated the celebrity circle. – Katie, we’re suppose to
write a sketch this week. – I will never work with you again.
– Okay. I will never write a sketch here again. I will leave that job to you dumb asses. – Katie?
– Oh my assistant’s here. – What?
– I’m gonna need a new wardrobe, obviously. I can’t be looking like this. Let’s do Gucci on the
top, Chanel on the bottom. Wait no, let’s flip that. Channel on the top, Gucci on the bottom. – You can’t treat people like this. You’re behaving like a monster. – I need like an Eddie Bauer
backpack, write that down. – I’m so sorry about her by the way. – You are oh my God, such a little pathetic turd of a man. – Katie, you’re being very rude and this is obviously going to backfire, your house, the cars- – Hell yes, I got the house. – Wait what?
– As you were talking, wasting my time, I was
putting down an offer on a Beverly Hills mansion, okay. And it was accepted. – Katie, no, no, that’s
a tremendous mistake. – Oh my God, I made a Buzzfeed list entitled: 200 Memes You Need
to See Before you Turn 30. – There’s millions of memes
that are much funnies than that and they never led to anything. – Meet my bodyguards. – You don’t need bodyguards. – Oh my God, the Anne Hathaway just
followed me on Instagram. – That’s not the Anne Hathaway. – It is.
– It’s not verified or anything.
– Have you guys seen this video of a kid singing opera in a Ross, dress for less. It’s got 20 million views
and 10 million shares. That’s a pretty good start. But it not like he’s gonna get famous from only 20 million views, I mean… (hearty laughing)
Exactly. – It’s nothing.
– Cancel the house and fire everyone, yourself included, quickly, quickly.